Thursday, February 28, 2008

You Can't See Me... I'm Camouflaged!


This picture cracks me up! I had to buy the girl the camo clothing for a school assignment (they were studying animal camouflage.) and of course the boy then needed the same thing. So now I have two kids running around looking like jr. soldiers. Its so funny to look at. The boy even has camouflaged shoes. He requested camo underwear as well! As much as kids (or grown adults) say they hate (hated) being dressed like their siblings my two love it! Of course there isnt a lot of matching clothing available for a couple kids of opposite sexes and three years age difference but I try.

3 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

My son loves Camo stuff - he calls it his "deer hunters" cause that is what you wear when you hunt deer.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I don't see anything in the picture? Are there supposed to be children in there or something!??!?!?

IamDerby said...

TKW I read your comment to my child who said, see??? I told you it worked! rofl!