Friday, February 15, 2008

Having a Girl Just Paid Off....

I have passed on my nagging abilities. My girl nagged her daddy into buying her mommy jewelry for Valentine's day. Yes she did. Oh I am so proud! So yes, ladies I, who have received a pillow as an anniversary present, was presented with a lovely heart shaped diamond pendant and chocolates yesterday. I was blown away (seeing how my presents are usually bought at 2 am at the local Walgreens). And I come to find out I owe it to my baby girl for reminding FunDaddy (that is Mr. Iamderby's new code name) that Mommy would like some diamonds please, over and over again.

Moving on from Valentine's day I am faced with another three day weekend (YIPPEE!!!). It also appears that we will have no houseguests so I can lay around and do nothing all day... ok, not really true, I will have to clean and watch the children but still its better than get up at 5 am and head to work. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Go FunDaddy!!!

3-day weekend? Sounds like some scrappin might get done - woohoo!

Unknown said...

Wow, you lucky girl!! Have a great weekend!!

tulipmom said...

LOL at the title of this post!

Good job FunDaddy!