Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm It!

I've been tagged by tina.. This means that I have to tell you seven interesting things about me. Well I don't know if they will be interesting, but here they are:

1. I bake very well, people at work fight over my cookies.

2. I walk in my sleep, talk too.

3. I am a type 1 diabetic... completely insulin dependent, it scares me.

4. I have only lived in two different cities.

5. I love country music.

6. I work out 4x a week...but still manage to retain all my fat.

7. I was proposed too four different times (by four different guys). Twice I was offered a ring. The fourth time I accepted, we have been married for 12.5 years.

Now my turn to tag... I hope you play along. The directions are easy... list 7 interesting things about you and then tag some more bloggers:) Here are the my tags.

Cheeky
and ummm anyone else who stops by to read this... let me know if you played!

No comments: