Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Somebody Likes Me!!


Tommie gave me this cute little piece of blog bling. It's my very first one and I {heart} it very much. I am suppose to pass it along... but as I went to all my regular reads this morning it appears they already have my much loved blog bling. So I will just say head over to my blogroll if you are looking for good stuff. All those ladies rock. I enjoy having my tea with them every morning.

UPDATE ON THE SWEATSHOP: I was informed by my offspring that its a hotel they are running not a sweat shop. They are charging 500$ a night and people with names like Mixie, Swinger, and Pounder are working there. Perhaps I should be afraid.

4 comments:

tommie said...

I want to be addressed as Mixie....I wonder if anyone has changed their name in the late 30s! LOL

tommie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tommie said...

oops, that was supposed to be "THEIR" late 30s

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Pounder?? Pounder?? I think you may need to be afraid