Friday, February 08, 2008

My Husband's Idea of a Great Day at the Bay


Mr. IamDerby does not take weather into consideration when planning a trip. I am lucky those kids even had jackets with them. I stayed home because I do not like to freeze to death. When they came home the children's shoes were soaked! FunDaddy lets them jump and splash in puddles. FunDaddy lets them play in the freezing rain. NotsofunMommy doesnt allow these kinds of things especially when she knows a soaking wet 2 hour car ride back home is involved. Yeah its probably a good thing I stayed home.

7 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

yeah I am not one to want to expose myself to the elements..

and here this weekend its gonna be aout 40 below at night and highs around -2..

damnit.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

yes around here where the HIGH is -2 I stay inside - Mr. Cheeky can go ice skating and sledding - not me, no way

IamDerby said...

-2???!!!! are you kidding me!? This day it was about 40.... yeah 40 above not below and it was way too cold for me. I wouldnt survive anywhere where the high is -2

tommie said...

I didn't realize you lived close to the bay. We lived in Pleasanton for a while. Livi was born there!

The kids looked like they had fun though!

Kelli said...

Yeah Mr. kelliannie likes to take our two small children out without socks and shoes on! It's winter last time I checked, and even if they aren't going to be leaving the car, put something on them good grief!

tulipmom said...

I'm very familiar with the whole FunDaddy mentality.

And the coughing and sneezing that follows.

Jamie said...

I love that picture!