Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Saving Money!


Look at all this scraplicious yummy stuff I scored at Tuesday Morning! Never am I this lucky! I got two Heidi Grace Paper kits, full of delicious paper, chipboard, stickers, and alphas. I got 3 boxes of rub ons, a bunch of assorted bling, lots of cute stickers. And all this for a mere 35 dollars! Yes, I understand those of you who are not craft addicts are probably thinking this is a ridiculous sum to be spent on paper and stickers... but I assure you this is an awesome deal. You could spend 30 dollars on just one of those paper packs. I figure I have saved FunDaddy at least 40 dollars here. He should be thanking me (He's not, but he should be). He should thank his lucky stars I am addicted to craft projects and not something much worse... like designer handbags.

6 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

You totally scored!!!!! I love getting a good deal like that!

Christina Carnoy said...

I am flamin' bright green with envy! You lucky duck!

eyes_only4him said...

WOW.....score one for Derby;)

Unknown said...

Ho!!!!! Nice!!!! I need to get to Tuesday Morning.

Thing is I buy this stuff and then never use it.

But it looks like fun...

tommie said...

I love telling husband how much money I hae saved him!

Looks like you scored. I don't know if we even have a Tuesday Morning here!

IamDerby said...

I am sick. I buy and buy. I went back to TM and bought another Heidi Grace pack and I bought a pack of K&Co. Its a sickness I tell you. But that pack of K&Co was gorgeous... and 50 sheets for only 9 dollars!! Anyway I have too much stuff and so I need to stop... now!