Friday, February 22, 2008

A New Card


I just got my new stamps from papertreyink. Oh how I love them. I didn't even really like to stamp until I found these... but I digress. I made this card for Lois. I read about Lois here. I think its amazing how quickly these crafters pulled together to pledge 100 cards for Lois and then send them out... and it took mere days. Sometimes I find that the internet is an amazing thing.... what did we do before Al Gore invented it? (Yes, I know he didnt really invent it... but hey he wants credit... )

Back to the card, Papertrey stamps, papertrey paper, and papertrey ribbon and ink. Oh and stickles...can't have a card without stickles.

7 comments:

tommie said...

apparently I have NOT scrapped in so long that I have no clue as to what stickles are.....

You are so good! very cute

Lesli said...

Beautiful card - I love papertrey!

IamDerby said...

tommie- stickles are just glitter glue. They come in cute little bottles and are made by Ranger Industries. They are very addicting.

Lisa said...

Again, i love it! You should sells these, if not to anyone else than to me. ;)

Samantha said...

What a wonderful card! I love papertrey ink, but haven't ordered from them...yet! I'm sure I will soon ;)

IamDerby said...

Lisa: you are good for my ego, anytime you want a card let me know ;)

Samantha: Thanks! PTI is wonderful, they are on my highly recommend list.

Unknown said...

I'm in awe as usual.

I don't get how you and Cheeky and the other crafty bitches know how to put all this stuff together and make it look so pretty.