Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Layout and Randomness


I broke into my new Heidi Grace kit, ya know the one I got for a steal at Tuesday Morning? I had fun playing with all the scrappy goodness inside. My craft table is a mess! But I didnt want to clean it up because I know I am just going to mess it up again today.
****
I often wonder what its like to be in the mind of a child. Here is an actual conversation between me and the boy last night:
Boy: I love you Mommy!
Me: I love you too!
Boy: I love you soo soo much!
Me: I love you to the moon and beyond!
Boy: It snows in Antarctica every day! What will happen if it stops?
Me: The snow will melt?
Boy: I really like monkeys.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I love this LO!! You did such a great job using your HG paper. Keep 'em coming!!

tulipmom said...

I'm cracking up here! It's amazing how quickly their mind jumps from one topic to another.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Love the LO.

Manchild has taken to saying "I love you too" in response to almost anything I say to him.