Sunday, June 03, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #100

P1070119 copy
Hey friends! Its time for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! You can see this weeks sketch and read all the details here. For this challenge I used Heirloom backgrounds to create the diamond background.  I love that stamp.  I love the way my wisteria ink from PTI  pools up on it and gets splotchy... in fact I encourage that.  If you dont like the splotchy look try a little Versamark before using dye ink.  The label is from Rescue Remedies and its cut out with my Spellbinders.  I added some purple doodlebug bling and some Making Memories flowers.

9 comments:

Kelly S. said...

SUCH a pretty color scheme, so fresh and summery! The diamond background is wonderful, and I second the splotch, hee! Love the little lacy flowers and the teeny rhinestones on the label. Happy 100th sketch, Michelle! So glad that you could play along this week!

Mara Campbell said...

I really love that purple, it's so darn pretty. And the diamond background is great. Love this card!

Joan B said...

I have this set and haven't used it yet. This inspires me to use it. Love this color scheme.

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a GREAT color combo. Love how these two colors look with this sketch. I'm so happy you could play along with us as we celebrate Waltzingmouse Stamps' 100th sketch.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Wonderful card! Such a stylish and elegant take on the sketch! Love your card!
Thanks for playing with us at WMSC, hugs, Karin

Renee said...

Love these colors...
and isn't that background stamp the bomb?
LOVE it!
And I personally like to do a "distressed" inking when using it...
I think it looks perfect like that!:)
Love the bling...
the border treatment...
those fabby blooms!
I'm so glad you could play and celebrate with us this week! :)

Teresa Kline said...

what a gorgeouscard, I luv the sweet lace....it is one of my favorite embellies....hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Kary said...

Hi Michele! I LOVE your Gorgeous card!! I'm not too good with CAS and yours looks SO lovely. Love the sweet purple & green combo too.

Jeanne J. said...

Michele - What a beautiful card - it has such a clean fresh look - the pretty lavender, the crisp lace and just the little sprinkle of gems - LOVE IT!