Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shapes By Design 3

Hello there friends! Thank you for all your comments over the last two days. I freely admit to begging people to come to my blog on the PTI message board! I am pathetic! Actually I was just really excited about rediscovering this set. When I went back into the archives to see other things I had made with it I had just barely scratched the surface. Sometimes I get so into shopping and the next big thing I forget about those things I already have. That was my long winded way of saying Thank You!
 P1070172
Here is today's card.  Again using Shapes by Design for both the graphic and the sentiment.  The circles (its one big stamp) were stamped in smokey shadow.  Next I took the small companion circle and filled in the circles with three different inks, golden harvest, new leaf, and hawaiian shores.  The sentiment is also in Smokey Shadow.  I mounted the whole thing on Smokey Shadow cardstock.

I have quite a few more of these Shapes By Design cards as well as some new stuff from PTI.  I had planned on photographing everything yesterday but then I got lazy and spent half the day reading.  Hopefully today I will get up off my butt and be more productive!  Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Joan B said...

this came out great. I had that set and couldn't figure out what to do with it. Now that I see what you have been making, I wish I had kept it!

Joyce said...

Another graphic beauty. Keep 'em coming. PTI might just be surprised to see a run on this set. You are breathing new life into a set most of us newbies have never even seen.