Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lovely Layers 2

Good Morning friends! I am just about to dash out the door to spin class but I thought I would take a minute to update the ol' blog. You may notice I have a new header. Made it with the Jessica Sprague free class. It needs tweaking but I like it well enough. P1070177
And here is today's card! I am in love with the Happy Hexagon cover plate. LOVE it! Also pretty in love with Lovely Layers as well.  I have a golden harvest base stamped with summer sunrise ink.  White hexagon cover plate.  Autumn rose, scarlet jewel and lavender moon lovely layers with some New leaf accents.  Thanks for stopping in today- I gotta run if I am going to make my class!

9 comments:

BethieJ said...

BEEEEEUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE this Michele.. Oh my!!! I have the stamp set but the hexagon plate was sold out! :( It is for sure on my list!! Now I am gonna want it MORE AND MORE! :) LUCKILY I got Lovely Layers!
Hope your spin class was FUN! :)
Have a GREAT day!

June K said...

Very pretty card. I have to open up my Lovely Layers and make some cards. Are you serious? Autumn Rose and Scarlet Jewel? I don't know if it is my monitor but my AR and SJ do not look anything like what I am seeing.

June K said...

And. . . I noticed your new header. Really nice. Like your photo.

Sue Ann said...

NOW THAT IS JUST CRAZY TALK!!! I love the colors and the cards just flows BEAUTIFULLY!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

IamDerby said...

June- the lightest purple/pink is lavender moon, the darker is Autumn Rose the lines on the autumn rose are scarlet jewel. Does that make sense?

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Michele! I love the colors you chose and how pretty your background is peeking out from the hexagon.

I went to spin class today, too!

Kara said...

Pretty! Great colors!!

Michelle Philippi said...

This card is gorgeous. So bright and elegant. LOL @ paying $80 to watermark your cards.