Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Hexagons and Other News

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! Boy do I love summer! I have been spending the last few days getting to know Photoshop elements through classes from Jessica Sprague. So worth the money (no they are not paying me to say that). I am excited because it went from so frustrating to so cool over the last few days.

 Also brought to my attention today was the inability to pin any of my cards. I did not do that on purpose. A few months back I switched over to using Flickr instead of uploading directly to blogger. Apparently the default on Flickr blocks others from sharing your work. I have opened up my permissions, so feel free to pin away. I am always flattered by that.

 Ok, on to today's card. This one uses the new happy hexagon stamps from PTI. I have a color scheme of lavender moon, autumn rose, and scarlet jewel (old dye version).  Its weird cause the autumn rose is almost as dark as my old scarlet jewel.  I am not sure what the new scarlet jewel is like.  The sentiment is stamped in Autumn rose as are the floral hexagons.  The gingham are in SJ.  P1070176
Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:

June K said...

Great hexagon design, Michele. My new Scarlet Jewel is very dark.