Monday, June 11, 2012

Waltzingmouse Gift Set

Hello friends!  If you liked yesterday's card, then you will like today's post.  If yesterday's card didn't do it for you- avert your eyes!  LOL!  Anyway I liked the WMS sketch card so much that I made a complete set in different colors.  I added matching envelopes and a little box to put them all in. P1070130 The whole group and the matching envelopes. That is one of WMS label sets used on the envelopes. On the back flap I used the little bird again. P1070128
In yellow here. I also changed up the sentiments. P1070127
A close up of the pink card. P1070125
The box I made to house them in. The colors look a little off here, not sure why. Maybe it needs to go back to photoshop! LOL

6 comments:

June K said...

Love your card set. Your sets are always so pretty with matching envelopes and beautiful packaging.

Mara Campbell said...

All the green is stunning!!! These are so fun, I love the background stamping and the trees with buttons. This is a great card set!

Cecilie said...

What a cute set of cards!

Kristii said...

Love your set of cards!!

Unknown said...

Great set and I love the box you made.

Michelle Philippi said...

This is a great set! -- and a perfect gift. You always take care of the details, and I just love that.