Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Layer, One Ink

Hello there blog friends!  I have a couple more cards I made yesterday after watching PTI's Make It Monday video.  Sometimes I forget how much I like something- like masking for instance.  I ran my quarter inch eclipse masking tape all around each card.  I then die cut some to mask the border and sentiment.  I drew in my grid with pencil and a T square and went to down with my guidelines 1 stamps.  Stamps used here are guidelines 1 and framed out 2.  Ink is dark chocolate (original version).
P1070147
Next I decided to get a little fancy.  I used the same technique as described above except that after I finished I came back in with two colors of stickles and my copic opaque white.  Opaque white is not a pen.  Its a little pot of paint.  I used a fine liner brush and colored all those little spots white.  And there you have it!  Thanks so much for stopping in today!

P1070145

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Oooooooooooh.....LOVE!!!

June K said...

Love the outside border with the eclipse masking tape. Only masking I have ever done is with post-its and those do not work well for borders. Thanks for the tip that our LLS sells the eclipse masking tapes. I guess I never noticed them. Heck there are way too many good things there.

Joyce said...

Michelle--these two, plus yesterdays--really wonderful. Now, I am itching to get those stamps, you are showing so many great cards and designs.

Carolyne Aarsen said...

Like Joyce said, I want these stamps now that you've made these amazing cards with them.