Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Kraft and Hibiscus

I made this one a while ago. It uses all PTI. Stamps sets: Everyday Classics, Borders and corners, Birthday Basics, and Polka Dot Basics. Ink is Hibiscus and Fresh Snow. I have a brand new order sitting on my kitchen table but have been gone so much I havent had time to do anything with it!! Today, my friends, today I play.

We got back from camping last night. It was exhausting. My children loved it and thats why I went. When we arrived home our a/c was not working so now I have a new problem to solve. Hopefully it wont cost me an arm and a leg.

I got a call from my principal before I left and she said things were looking good although they were not a done deal. Should I go get unemployment? I am entitled... I just cant make myself do it. Of course the way Arnold is driving my state into the ground, I am fairly certain there will be no money left. sigh. Ok sorry for the rambling! Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some new PTI goodness.

3 comments:

B said...

Great combo! Love the fun look!

BethieJ said...

Welcome home from camping! :) LOVE the card.. it turned out so pretty!!!

Val said...

I love this card!

Welcome Home and sending good vibes to you.