Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a Little Something

I can not even tell you how much I love the new In Bloom set by PTI.  If you love to color this is the set for you.  I stamped the flower three times and then colored the different sections and cut them out.  I stacked them up using pop dots.  I made the patterned paper by stamping the small leaf and flower in enchanted evening.  I stamped the larger leaves on kraft and colored them with my copics.  The sentiment is stamped in Fresh Snow and is from the Everday Button Bits set.  All materials except for the rhinestones are PTI.  Rhinestones are from Basic Grey.

The next week will be quiet at the old Blog-o as I head to St. Louis to meet up with my wonderful girlfriends.  Lots of fun to be had, but no blogging.   I should be back to blogging sometime after August 4th!  See you then! 

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

B said...

So pretty! And that blue is SOO vibrant! Love it! Have a great time in St Louis!

Leah said...

So pretty, love that flower...I think I may need it:)Have a wonderful trip!

Rose said...

Absolutely beautiful card, what a great picture to leave front and center as you leave on vacation

Lee said...

This card is really beautiful.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Michele... I didnt get this set and EVERYTIME I see it I say WHY OH WHY didnt I get it! Have a GREAT trip!

Joan B said...

wow, the blue is so different. this is absolutely gorgeous!