Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Simple Tea Card

Made this a few days ago.  A combination of tea for two and everday basics.   I used Scarlet Jewel ink and paper and buttons.  I also used hibiscus buttons and my copics to add a little pink to the mix.  
Currently I am sitting here trying to force myself to go get on my gym clothes.  Spin class at 8:15 with the dreaded Michele.   Need. To. Go.   I just need to say this.... why are all those skinny girls at the gym?  You know the ones... the ones who are very clearly skinny by nature.  They could probably eat donuts all day long and not gain an ounce.  And there they are running or biking or swimming!   If it were me, if I weren't cursed with the genetics I am, I would not set one foot in that gym.  LOL!

8 comments:

peggysue said...

You always make laugh! Genetics . . . my grandmother almost needed two seats when she flew to visit us, I'm doomed, so why bother with the gym clothes? :) Actually I'm waiting to finish healing and then I'm going to make more of an effort too, truly. Love the use of the scarlet jewel, cute little card. Gotta love the tea set.

Lori said...

Great combo of both sets, nice card!!

Cammie said...

Love the pink combined with scarlet jewel. I hope you made it to the gym because I sure didn't. And I just realized the calorie count is for one pop tart, not two.
Who eats one pop tart?

B said...

Love the combo of the sets and the fun button border!

IamDerby said...

Peggysue- my genetics indicate I am going to be on one of those TLC 1000 pound woman specials if I dont get myself to the gym nearly every day. Glad I could make you laugh! :)
Lori- Thank you! :)
Cammie- I did make it to the gym, 1 hour spin class taught by the dreaded Stephanie (Michele is on vacation) And no one eats only one poptart!! Insane that for two its 400 calories (yes I know that, sad and pathetic)
Belinda- Thanks so much :)

Leah said...

Very pretty! Love the combo of stamps you put together:) And yes, going to the gym is not on my list of fun things to do!

BethieJ said...

What a pretty card.. and LOL about the working out.. I am NOT one of those girls. and must work out EVERYDAY .. BUT if I was .. I to would ignore all workouts! LOL! Hope your class went well!!! Oh I just saw your label.. exercise sucks! HA HA!!

katrynka said...

Seriously, who does eat one poptart?! Probably some poor 3 year old kid who has to share with her sibling!! And she is not worrying about calories!

Love the card!! I am going to need to CASE this one!