Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Birthday Kitty

I made this last week. Let me tell you, I have been without my craft table two days and I am going insane!!! Please, please let the hubs work quickly! Anyway this one features a penny black stamp (acrylic). I can't remember the name of the set. The sentiment is from vintage picnic. The cardstock is PTI summer sunrise, the pp is also PTI. The little rhinestones are a mystery. We gave this card to my daughter's friend for her birthday.

*** Did you see the Bachelorette last night? I am beginning to think Jillian is not playing with a full deck. How did she miss all the signs of Wes being an a$$? And further more why was she having such a hard time believing what he was outright admitting??? She gave up Jake for this loser?? I dont think Jillian is going to be finding true love this go around.

7 comments:

B said...

Super cute! :) Yeah, I can't imagine 2 weeks w/o my crafty table!

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, I looooove the purple and oraange togther!!

And don't even get my started about the Bachelorette! UGH, that guy was such a jerk!!! Did you hear what he was saying in the limo??? I think she was just totally snowed by his rock star/bad boy persona and didn't really give it another thought. Poor Jake, I was so sorry to see him go!!! Maybe he'll become the next Bachelor...:-)

Sorry for the rant. Have a great week!

Joan B said...

what an adorable card!! love your coloring.

Lee said...

What a great colour combo. Going to have to give that a go.

BethieJ said...

Michele this is soooo CUTE! LOVE that image! Great colors too!!!

Leah said...

This is so cute, that little(or not so little) kitty is adorable! UG! on being with out your craft table...I'd go bonkers too, hope he is done soon:)

Ann said...

SO cute! I love the color combo!