Monday, May 04, 2009

Time for Tea Box

I made this little box with the idea of putting some tea bags in it and giving it as a little pick me up gift.  I think the box is 4.5 x 4.5 or something close to that.  The lid comes completely off.  All PTI used here with the exception of a couple of copic markers.  The colors are summer sunrise and lemon tart.  Stamp set are tea for two and polka dot basics.  I really like the tea set, I was on the fence about getting it... I am a huge tea drinker but I wasnt sure what I would do with it.  I am so glad I went ahead and bought it.

Thanks so much to everyone who left me a comment on my grateful post.  I loved reading them.  Sometimes I just feel the need to put that stuff out there, your responses made it so worth while.  Blogging is something I started doing without ever really having a good reason... I think initially I just wanted to comment on other blogs.  Now I have this great place where I can be a big nerd and show off my creations to people who "get" the whole making stuff out of paper.  And also a place where great conversations can happen.  So thanks again for taking the time to comment... it really did make my day.   Have an excellent week... I have a bunch more pictures saved up so hopefully I will be back with another post tomorrow.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your teapot box - hope you're putting it into GSS. Also - yesterdays post gave me quite a lump in my throat - I appreciated reading your personal info - I'm lousy at sharing sometimes and my posts can be a bit impersonal, but you reminded me that we're all folks on the same wee boat!

Lee said...

Love your box. That stamp set is wonderful too. A great choice of colours. So cheery and bright.

BethieJ said...

Michele I LOVE that little box! SOOO CUTE!!! and every time.. EVERY TIME I see tea pot stamp set used.. I THINK I need it.. (I rarely even drink tea.. but it is sooo CUTE!!) and that color combo is LOVELY.. putting it on my list to use!!

Melissa said...

Your box is great! I love the cheery colors too Michele!

B said...

Oh how cute! Love the fun cheery colors!

Mara Campbell said...

the yellow is soooo pretty and I love the scallops on the front! What a great little gift this will be!