Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.   Mom is the hardest job I have ever had... but also the best.  Being a mom is something I always wanted, from the time I was a little girl.   I wont lie and say I have enjoyed every minute... but for the most part its been a wonderful experience.  Those two kids have made me into a much better human being.  Of course I had a great teacher, my own mom, whom I adore.   Thats my mom in picture above, with my son and daughter and my teenage niece.  

3 comments:

Lee said...

Happy Mother's Day. I am loving your little tea boxes. Do you have a template or a tutorial? Thanks for the challenge, will get to work on it soon.

Katy Myhre said...

What a great picture! Happy Mom's day too!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

What a sweet picture.. Your kids and niece are adorable! Hope that you had a Happy Mother's Day. :)