1. My kids. They rock. They are the best thing I have ever done and they make me smile everyday. (Yeah sometimes they make me scream too... but really the good really outweighs the bad.)
2. My husband. He is a rockstar. He cooks. He cleans. He watches the kids and does not think of it as babysitting (um, yeah you really can't baby sit your own kids). He loves me even when I am a giant PITA. I adore him.
3. My job. I am so lucky to work in a place where I truly love what I do and who I am with. My coworkers are friends. I get to teach what I love. I have an amazing classroom. I get to interact with all the kids at school and watch them progress year to year. I have been there 13 years and I still enjoy going there.
4. A roof over my head. That I can afford. It may not be my dream home but its a nice place and it doesnt break the bank.
5. My mom. I lucked out. I got the best mom ever.
6. Artistic talent. I love to draw, paint, scribble, color, cut, glue, stamp, and glitterafy (what? thats a word!) I am good at it, I enjoy it, and I have a hubby that looks the other way while I drop wads of cash on art supplies.
7. My friends. I have awesome friends, some I met right here on the internet. My dh used to call them my imaginary friends. No longer, they are awesome. I have been blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
8. Chocolate. Really I don't think I could live without chocolate.
9. Science. I would be dead if it weren't for science. I thank God everyday for all the scientists, doctors, and researchers who made it possible for me to carry on a normal life. With my insulin pump I am almost normal (well anyone who knows me knows normal might not be the best word to describe me... but that aside...).
10. Cats. Love my cats. Even when I want to kill them (ruined furniture, pee on the carpet, shredded window screens) I still love them. They are the best stress relievers in the world.
Well thats my top ten. There are a million other things I am grateful for as well... lots are popping into my mind right now (books...computers... lol) but I don't want to bore you to death. I make myself these lists when I am feeling overwhelmed, depressed, and stressed out. Try to balance out my view and see the big picture. I will be back with more pretty pictures tomorrow. I am still loving that new PTI tea set... so lots more with that one. Have a wonderful week!