Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aqua Mist Cupcakes! YUM!

I made this for a friend's birthday last week.  The card base is aquamist stamped with some aqua chalk ink (not PTI some other brand, I think MME- I got it from Bev at Precious Scraps).  I used PTI's polka dot basics.  Next I cut out some white with my nesties.  I stamped on these fab little cupcakes from MFT.  Then I stickled the tops with waterfall stickles.  The sentiment is from PTI's everyday classics.  Ribbon is aquamist grosgrain with a lovely aquamist vintage button.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good one!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Super cute! Love the aqua mist color with the cupcakes, yum!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE this Michele.. the color is so pretty!! Great job!

B said...

How how pretty! Love the glittery frosting!

Cheryl said...

So cute! What a perfect card. I love the tone-on-tone polka dots.

Deanna said...

I had to click on this for a closer look... gorgeous!

Amy Jo said...

that is just beautiful Michele!!! figures the baking queen could make something look delish on a card!!!