Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks

I made this card for my friend, Amy Jo.  (Hey its on the way AJ) to thank her for the cute little stamps she got me.  Aren't they adorable?  They are clear stamps from Penny Black.  I think the set is called Fresh New Day.  I just love that little bird.  I stamped them in palette noir and colored with copics.   The background paper is embossed paper from Doodlebug.  The red is PTI's pure poppy.  The ribbon is also by PTI.
I don't know about you all but I am so glad we are at the end of the week.  It has been a long week here.   I worked on my day off, I hit three spin classes (one of which was with the dreaded Michele), I hauled my butt over to RAFT to pick up science supplies (read: buy supplies with my own money because school is out), and then of course there were all the everyday mom things I also do.  I am tired and looking forward the weekend.   I just need to get through my Friday and one more spin class!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is very cute!

One Creative Life said...

This is so adorable!!

Steph said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

aww, thanks lady!! Too cute - it makes me smile. I need a bigger fridge to put up all your cards!
Course I love the fact it says thanks and that bug is about to get eaten!!!