Sunday, January 04, 2009

Cute Little Birdie


Is this not the cutest little birdie ever?  I got it in an alpha stamp pack by hero arts.  I love hero arts, not as much as PTI, but still I heart it alot.  The circle stamps are both from PTI- the borders and corners set.  The sentiment is from PTI's birthday basics set.  The trim... well I am not sure I bought it on clearance somewhere about a year or so ago.  I think its from Making memories.   I am shocked I am actually using it!  I dont know about you all but I have a horrible tendency to hoard things.  Those buttons are from doodlebug.  The sparkly ones I just got, the plain one is from ages ago.  The cardstock is PTI.  I love their cardstock, its so thick!  They have spoiled me.  Now when I hold a piece of Bazzill (my former favorite) I think, oh this is so thin!

The Gym
I haven't posted about it but I have been going.  I have completed one spin class since January 1st.  It was Kevin's class.  It was brutal and it was packed!  I hate January at the gym.  Every person in the city joins as a New Year's Resolution.  The parking lot is packed.  The  classes are crowded.  But then February rolls around and most of those poor souls are back in front of the TV.   I understand, its happened to me... several times over the years.   I mean lets be honest here, if I was a size 2, if I had good genes or the sense not to eat junk I would not set foot in an exercise establishment!  But I am proud to say this past October marked 2 years of going to the gym 3 to 4 times every week.   I am now working on year 3.   Now if I can only keep the crap out of my mouth I will be on my way to a better body.

2 comments:

Jennifer Kirk said...

I love that card! So simple and pretty! And the sentiment fits perfectly inside the circle stamp. Very nice :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous wee card - AND you have raspberry fizz already!!! i haven't even ordered yet!!