Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me?


Why didn't anyone tell me Penny Black made clear stamps? I love Penny Black, but I hate wood mounted stamps. The main reason being that they are just too cumbersome to store in my tiny house, but also because I am spoiled and I like my stamps see through. I am too lazy to use a stamp a ma jig! So anyhow I was strolling through my local stamp store and I saw these cute little Penny Black transparent stamps. They hopped right into my basket, even though I need more stamps like I need a hole in the head. They had two different sets and it took all my restraint to only buy one. And the only reason I was able to restrain myself was that I know papertrey ink is releasing 4 new sets this Wednesday! Back to the card at hand, I made this with no one in particular in mind, I am just low on birthday cards.  The main image is Penny Black.  I colored it with my copics.  All the paper is by Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is from PTI's birthday basics.  The ribbon is PTI.  I added liquid pearls to my scalloped edging.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments: