Saturday, January 17, 2009

Little Star

Another cute image from Penny Black.  I just love this set.  Its so much fun to color too.  The little mouse is colored with copics.  The stars in the background are from PTI... Its a Celebration set.  I stamped them in Lemon Tart and then outlined them with a yellow spica pen.  So sparkly IRL.  The sentiment is PTI also, same set, stamped in Aqua mist, outlined with another spica pen.  Lemon tart and Aqua mist cardstock and lovely aqua mist grosgrain.  Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE this card as well as the one below. They are just too cute! I don't know who you give these to but talk about lucky ducks!!!

Unknown said...

I loved friday's card but this one steals it - love that wee mouse and the colours are so perfect!! Gorgeous Michele.

Scrapping Julie said...

such a cute card. I LOVE those pens! they are soooo sparkly!