Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is this little hedgehog not the cutest thing ever?  He was in my new Penny Black stamp set.   He is so sweet!   I colored him up with copics.   He is inside a PTI Borders and Corners circle stamped with Raspberry Fizz ink.  The sentiment and cardstock is also by PTI.  That Penny Black set was a good buy!  Speaking of Penny Black, my friend AmyJo, sent me another set of them!  For no reason at all!  Man, I sure lucked out in the friend department.  Now I have to get off the computer and go use them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... i did too have a reason...

reference Jan. 11 in your blog..
"Why didn't anyone tell me Penny Black made clear stamps? "

You raved, i heard... it only works once a year... ;) I was tickled to come back to your blog today and see that you've made several more cards with your original set...

can't wait to see what you create!!!

Lisa said...

Love these little animal cards...so cute!