Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wedding Card Two Ways

Hello friends!  Its been awhile.  Work is really busy right now.  State testing in May, lots of end of the year activities and things.  Haven't hardly had a chance to breathe.  Also, its baseball season for my little guy.  Baseball is a huge time eater!P1060940 Anyway, today I have the same basic card done two ways.  I like the first one best but I think the second one is ok too.  I dont think either of them are very mailable! LOL!  Oh well.  I used Pretty Peonies from Papertrey Ink.  The bow on the second card looks ginormous but I think that is the camera angle its really not that big!

P1060939

4 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Two beautiful cards. Love the colors.

BethieJ said...

Michele both cards are so PRETTY!! Those bows are the perfect touch! Love that color combo!!!!
Have a GREAT day!!

Jill said...

Very pretty, Michele!

Unknown said...

Both cards are very pretty. The colors you used aree great and those bows..beautiful.