Or how to fix the card you just spent 30 minutes coloring on. This card originally looked like the two I shared yesterday- right up until I dropped an ink pad on it. Yep, sad but true. I couldnt let all the work go to waste so here is my fix.
I trimmed out the flower and leaves. Luckily the ink pad only hit the sentiment and white space. Next I took a piece from the base (the kraft portion) because the rest of it ripped when I was peeling off the flower. I made a new base out of plum pudding cardstock. I stamped the panel with the sentiment and added a little bit of ribbon and bling. Yay, a card saved after all! Thanks for stopping by!