Monday, April 23, 2012

Make It Monday- Glitter Die Cuts

Hello Friends! I have a Make It Monday entry for you today. You can find all the MIM details here. Apparently the only way I can get a MIM done is if I actually do it and take pictures of it on Monday! I still have last weeks MIM half done on my desk. Oh well. P1060964
I got my PTI order today.  Yes I am weak.  I had to have the new color (which is a purple-not on this card).  Since I was ordering I picked up Maile Belles new set, Trendy Trees.  The patterned paper here is from Echo Park and Pink Paisley.
 P1060963
The glittered portion is the top of the tree.  I do not own a Xyron so I used score tape before I cut the topper.  Then I peeled off the tape and added all the glitter.
 P1060961
One more shot.  Hard to see the glitter here, but its very sparkly in real life.

10 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Such a sweet card! Love your mix of patterns.

Karen P said...

such a pretty card!!! i love all your cards.

Jill said...

Very, very nice, Michele! Classy and the colors go beautifully together!

Suzanne Russell said...

Very cool card, I love the pattern paper mix as well as the glitter technique. Great job.

Suzanne Russell said...

Very cool card, I love the pattern paper mix as well as the glitter technique. Great job.

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Michele! I have yet to open my set, but I can see that I should! Love it!

merryf said...

Very nice, the tree top looks great with glitter! I'm still waiting for my package to arrive but this is the first set I'm using!

Marybeth said...

Love the glitter tree ! I think my order just landed at my doorstep. Your single tree card is very pretty.

Mara Campbell said...

I really love that stamp set and love how you glittered up the tree. Fun card!

Inkyfingers said...

Love the design - the papers go really well and the glittering is perfect.