Monday, April 02, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge

Hi friends!  Its time for the WMS sketch challenge.  I am home, its spring break, and I had some time so I thought I would play along.  The challenge for this week is One Layer.  You can see the details here.  So whats does one layer mean really?  Well if you look at the examples you can see it means different things to different people.   I think of my card as a one layer but then I can see where you might think its two.  Originally it was just going to be the white base but it needed something.... Anyway here it is:
P1060911
I used WMS Cottage Home and lots of copic marker coloring. The sentiment is from PTI. Thanks for stopping in today.

12 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Oh LOVE LOVE the coloring, Michele! That cottage is so gorgeous in blue! Your shading is spectacular, and love the fresh green spring lawn :) So glad to see you playing this week!

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
Your coloring is spectacular...
LOVE that fabby green lawn...
looks like mine right now...
except mine has way more weeds and hubby needs to mow...
but it is luscious green...
*giggle*
Fabulous take on the challenge...
fabulous card...
and so glad you could join us this week!

Peanut said...

What a darling little cottage, Michele! Love the colouring. When I grow up, gonna get me a house just like that! ;-) Thanks for sharing.

Pauline said...

This is beautiful! Great colouring on this lovely house.

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty cottage Michelle! I love this wonderful stamp - your coloring is just lovely ! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful coloring on this sweet card! Well you stamped on one layer the other is card base ;)

-Aneta- said...

Beautiful card !!! Love cottage - stamp :)

Joan B said...

another beauty!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card! Fab job coloring that darling WM Cottage! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous card and wonderful coloring!!,

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, this is beautiful Michele!

I also wanted to say I love your new profile pic (I noticed it on the forum)... you look beautiful!

Lenet said...

Gorgeous!! love your coloring.
Thanks for joining us at WMSC