Friday, April 06, 2012

Let Your Heart Sing

P1060912
Hello Friends!  I am 5 for 5 this week- unbelievable how easy it is to keep up the blog when one doesn't have to work everyday.  Today I have a little card featuring Bitty Bird and Bitty Bird Additions.  The grass is from the Hanging Out set.  I love that grass!  A little bit of copic action on the house and the tree branch.  Some twine from my mega roll from May Arts- I will be able to pass it on to the kids when I die, no way will I ever use it up.

2 comments:

Michelle Philippi said...

LOL! I design for May Arts and I have those rolls. They are going to last forevvvverrrrr. Ah well, one less thing we have to buy ;) I like that you added the little texture there with the hanging birdhouse too. I need to look for the Doodlebug 6x6es...can't say I've noticed them....hmmm...

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. Love the little bit of twine for the texture. That grass is adorable.