Wednesday, September 03, 2008

They Massacred My Show!


This my friend, is a a tragedy! This show, these people, are so NOT the original. I would be ok with change, I wasn't expecting a carbon copy but this was down right awful! Awful writing, awful acting, awful directing. Not a thing I liked about it. Not one! I had invited two friends over for the premiere. Both friends are women, in their 30's like me, and both were big fans of the original show. We got some wine, some appetizers and we settled in with high hopes. Those hopes were dashed to ribbons in the first five minutes and it got worse from there! One of my friends actually left because she said sleep was just more important than a show this stupid! When I got to work today there were others who had watched. I could not find a single person who liked it. I did find a couple of luke warm reviews on the net. One person even said the girl who plays Niomi was a good actress! What?! She is the one we thought was the worst! I do know they will have three less viewers next week.

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i did not like that show when it was popular..haha

I dont see it lasting..

tommie said...

I liked it, but then again, I only watch fluff reality tv. I normally blog in the evenings once the kids are in bed. So I am only half way watching it anyway.