Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally!

Its been a long and awesome week teaching science to a bunch of K-2 teachers. I am completely exhausted, but here we are at Saturday, our final day of the institute. Mostly it has been a fabulous experience. This is by far the largest professional development program I have been in as an instructor and I have really enjoyed myself. Of course there are always one or two that have to spoil a good time. We have the participants fill out an evaluation at the end of each day. We read those and in our debrief meeting we use them to guide and help plan the next day. Most of the evals are nicely worded with helpful suggestions etc. But then there always has to be one or two who are rude and uncalled for, and truth be told completely unprofessional. You know teachers (me included) always complain about not being treated like a professional but then sometimes the way some teachers act its easy to see why they arent, kwim? In any case I am glad to be at the end because I feel like I need to sleep for a week! Hopefully I will be back with some crafty things tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm one of those that if i write a comment i will give you a suggestion to make it better- just my .02. i never just say- so boring! ;)

tommie said...

I bet you are glad the week is over!
I loved teaching to teachers more than kids! LOL
Happy Saturday!

tommie said...

I bet you are glad the week is over!
I loved teaching to teachers more than kids! LOL
Happy Saturday!

eyes_only4him said...

go take a rest now...