Friday, July 18, 2008

Hummingbird


First I want to say thanks so much for all the happy birthday wishes for my kiddo!
I have a new card for you... all PTI except for some ink.. I have chalk ink going on in addition to some PTI palette ink. I also used a bit of stickles, because really whats a card without stickles? Stamps are from Out on a Limb and Birds of a Feather

As a side note... I read this yesterday... I found it hilarious, lots of cursing...which I find funny but just a warning for those of you who dont. If you dont have the time for the click its about killing ants and being an assassin vs. a serial killer. Well this evening I was a serial killer.... I must have taken out 1000 of those little suckers. Man, I hate ants.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous - lovely.

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Michele,

I love how you combined these 2 sets. Alas, no birds of a feather for me yet. I swear, the list of PTI stamps grow exponentially!

Alli Miles said...

This card is stunning!!! I was admiring in the PTI gallery yesterday.