Saturday, March 22, 2008

Work on the castle continues...


FunDaddy has recovered from his illness so the work on the castle continues. We now have three walls with siding... a "breakfast bar" area on the inside, and the balcony (minus the rails... and yes both kids continually climb up there-I see a trip to ER in our future). FunDaddy has given an estimated completion date of about 2 weeks... which I am sure like the date any builder gives, is completely off by at least a month or so.
I hope you all have a Happy Easter tomorrow. I am sure I will be hiding eggs all. day. long. But I plan to enjoy it, because even though they drive me crazy, they are growing up way too fast.

2 comments:

Melony said...

This just cracks me up how you call him fundaddy! I love it! Looks like fun..I wanna build one for the girls...

Samantha said...

Wow - that's one fun play house! I bet the kids will just absolutely love it. I'm glad "fun daddy" has recovered from his bug. It seems everyone has been sick lately.