Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Little Rant...

Ok, so I am still sick. Its a curse I have... I never get sick enough to stay home, just sick enough to feel and look crappy and yet be able to put in a full days work. All week I have been craving (and I mean CRAVING) oatmeal cookies (homemade no store bought crap) and yet I have been feeling too crappy to pull out the mixer and make some. So all day at work I dream of oatmeal cookies and then I get home, feed the children, read to them, play with them (ok ok we watch wheel of fortune together but HEY i am sick) put them to bed and then... its cookie time...but no cause now I am about to fall down dead... so instead of cookies I get half a bottle of nyquil then I crash out until 5 am when i get it up to do it all over again.

Side Note: Its probably a good thing I havent made cookies. I mean I have been trying to lose weight forever, I work out 4 days a week and still nada...so really I should probably try avoiding cookies instead of chasing after them.

1 comment:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh I am sorry you are still feeling puny. Maybe a day off to recoup is in order (even if you could make it in - just take it and get better).

MMMMmmmmmm cooookieeeeesssss