Friday, January 04, 2008


Are these not the cutest jars ever? I bought them for my new shelf... to store ribbon and other scrapbooking goodies. I got them at Ikea and they were a steal at 2.99 for a set of 4. I simply had to have three sets.
Speaking of Ikea... they have fabulous deals but why, for the love of G*d to they have to include the most horrible instructions ever for putting together their furniture? We bought a new desk/hutch thing for our desktop computer. It was very simple in design but the instructions...OMG the instructions! All the instructions are pictorial, there is not a single word on them. They always show an uphappy little dude in the beginning... yeah he is me. I nearly had a mental breakdown putting that thing together last night. Not to mention it took hours... as in 5 hours!! It was the most frustrating thing ever. I dont think I will be buying anymore furniture items there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those jars ~ what a great deal. Sorry about the Ikea project! They sell all over the world so maybe that's why just diagrams? If they translated/printed for every different language, the furniture wouldn't be so affordable?? I don't know...grrr, still frustrating!

~Erika/CKMB journeyfan