Sunday, January 27, 2008

52 layouts/Photos week 4



Im slacking. I did a LO this weekend, but I used old pictures. My new pictures are trapped on my hard drive until I can print. I am having issues. So anyway here is my new LO with my old photos and also some new photos from this week. I love these pics of my kids. They were playing babies. The girl was the mom, the boy was the dad (yes I have told them brothers and sisters dont marry! lol) and they had 13 babies. Anyway they were cracking me up.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Your kids are soooo cute! My brother never played with me, other to punch and hurt me.

IamDerby said...

Thanks Beth. I am lucky that they play very well together. And they always play very strange make believe type games. My brother and I played together but I think I was meaner to him than my dd is to my son.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

My manchild used to play with Teenage daughter when they were really little he was like 2 and she was 8 and they would play Barbies!

Beck said...

13 babies! They must be a very tired married couple.

Unknown said...

13 kids.

That just makes me tired thinking about it.

tommie said...

That is so cute! Mine are always playing 'husband and wife'.....