Saturday, December 29, 2007

Scrappin' Stuff



Finally busted through the scrappers block and made some new pages. These hi light our year (2007). It actually took 4 pages but I am too lazy to wait for blogger to upload all four.

I made myself a scrapbook corner in our living room, I am sure some interior decorator would call it atrocious but I am happy I have a spot to work that is not the dining room table. I have so many supplies now, I truely need a room but unless one of these kids decides to skip jr high, highschool and most of elementary school and head straight to college, I am stuck with the corner for at least a few more years. Someday we will be able to buy a bigger house but today I am thankful for what I do have.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm glad you were able to break through the scrappers block! Your pages look great. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to a scrap space. I can't wait to get a bigger house!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Love the pages - I like the year in review idea, I might steal it!

When we lived in SC I didn't have a room but I stole a little corner in the loft and I loved it! Didn't have much in the way of storage but then again I was a newbie scrapper so I didn't have nearly the amount of stuff I have now.

I am starting to get the scraping urges again. Now I have to wait for everyone to get back to school so I have "me" er umm retirement time. (hehe)

Tezra Williams said...

love the colors on these pages. And wow a year in review in just 4 pages. Impressive!

Sandra Evertson said...

These are Charming!
Happy New Year!
Sandra Evertson