Monday, December 10, 2007

New Kitty Update

Duncan decided to exit the bed at 12:30 last night! He hopped up on top of the bed and began purring loudly next to my ear. He would not go away and until I pet him for like 20 minutes in the middle of the night! Like having a toddler, I swear. Anyway he seems to be settling in. I am keeping him in my bedroom for another day or two because he is such a scaredy cat. My other cat Tiger is not amused with all the attention we have been bestowing on Duncan. Hoping those two will be able to come to terms soon. I promise pictures soon.... i have been lazy.

3 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

The first night we had Sylvester he slept on my neck and purred a lot - and LOUD....

Unknown said...

Having another cat is much cheaper and more convenient than having another kid. Good for you!

Samantha said...

Give them time :) When I brought my female home, she HATED my male. Now, eight years later, they're inseperable. (Oh, it didn't take eight years for them to be friends! Just a couple of weeks.)