Thursday, December 06, 2007

I should know better...

I let my husband buy the tree without me present. Oh it is a sad little tree, pathetic almost. Huge hole on one side. Where did he find such a sad little thing I thought to myself. Turns out Longs Drug store. Did you know they sold trees? Cheap too. Only 20 bucks. Well the kids are happy. The tree is about to fall over under the weight of the zillion ornaments the children put on. I will have to post a pic. Maybe tommorrow... tonite I need sleep.

2 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

OH Mr. Cheeky soooo knows better than to do that.......

BUT look at the bright side - ya'll can laugh about this for years :)

Unknown said...

Dear God woman...do not trust men to purchase anything more than a gallon of milk or a lawnmower by themselves.

(shakes head)