Thursday, August 23, 2007

TAG...I am it!

I have been tagged by Erika a very nice, scrapbook obsessed, Journey Fan.

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a fairly new teacher, teaching first grade. I was married with no kids.
What were you doing 1 year ago? Getting ready to go back to school. Pretty much what I do every August.
Five snacks you enjoy: Chocolate, ice cream, chocolate, watermelon, chocolate (I see no pattern)
Five songs you know all the lyrics to: Know to the point where I could sit down and write them out sans music? Happy Birthday, Wheels on the Bus, Its Still Rock and Roll (Billy Joel), 5 Little Pumpkins, ummmmm yeah music is not my strength.
5 Things you would do if you were a milionaire: New House, College Fund for kids, Donate to my elementary school, new car, try to get my brother going in some kind of business.
5 Bad Habits: that I actually have? leave crap all over, procrastinate, forget to wash dishes, bite my nails
5 Things You Like To Do: computer, scrapbook, read, play with my kids, paint
5 Things You Will Never Wear Again: mini skirts, legwarmers, teal mascara, aqua eyeshadow, granny boots
5 Favorite Toys: MacBook laptop, video camera, interwrite board (at school), craft supplies
Where will you be in 10 years: I am hoping for a bigger house, probably teaching somewhere else, hopefully parenting two lovely teenagers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for stopping by my bloggity! I'm with you on the miniskirts, but I have been wanting to knit myself some legwarmers. Don't know why...

Beth said...

Leg warmers...oh how I loved them.