Thursday, May 03, 2012

Teeny Trees with Hand Drawn Frames

Good Morning friends! I have a little set of cards I made the other day with Teeny Trees. Untitled
They all have the same layout and then I just switched up the colors and the sentiments.  I am using a kraft base.  The trees are stamped in kraft ink, the tops in new leaf.  The little hearts were die cut from echo park paper.  I hand drew the frames with white gel pen and a T-square.  I hand wrote the sentiments.
 Untitled
This one is my favorite.  I love the polka dot paper.  One of the few I have used all up!
 Untitled
This is my least favorite because I wasn't paying attention and capitalized the sentiment.  grrr!  Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Michele, You are giving this set a WORKOUT!!! Love it! These are adorable!

Lynn Put said...

Saw you over on the PTI forum. Your cards are darling, I love how you've added a little different detail to each one! You could enter these over at the CAS-ual Friday Challenge for this week, it's trees and flower.

June K said...

Love your set. I may have to buy this stamp set. I only bought the dies. Wow, you hand wrote the sentiments. They came out great with the border lines. I don't think I would ever be brave enough to write on my cards - I'd mess it up.

Leigh Penner said...

What a great set! You did a fabulous job with your hand-drawn frames!

Jennifer K said...

Awesome set of cards, Michele. If you hadn't told us I would have thought the sentiments were a stamp. You did a great job on them. And I agree about the polka dot paper - super cute.