Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Waltzingmouse Stamps!

P1070107
Can you believe Waltzingmouse Stamps is turning three this month?  It seems like just yesterday Claire was releasing her very first stamps.  She has gotten better and better with each release.  So many gorgeous and fun designs.  The card above features Half Pint Heroines.  Its my new favorite.  The sentiments are the best ever and different from any others I have seen.  The images are interchangeable with the Half Pint Heroes set as well.
This card features the large hot air balloon with the little girl head.  I added the body with a little bit of black pen.  The clouds and the bird are also included in the set. 
If you have never ordered from WMS you might be surprised to learn that Claire's sets are very competitively priced even with the exchange rate.  Her website shows the prices in multiple currencies as well.  There is also free shipping for all if you go over 50 pounds.  And fast.  This particular set came to me in Northern California from Ireland in a little over a week.  I was shocked by the speed.  You can't go wrong with WMS.  (And no, I am not on the payroll.  I am just a very happy customer!)

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Love your card! Such a sweet image and in my favourite colours! Great work.