Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Star Tree

Untitled
Good Morning Friends!  I have another tree for you today- shocking I know.  I am not sure how much I like this card.  Sometimes I look at it and I think how cool and other times I am like, hmmmmm.  Anyhow the patterned paper is from Echo Park.  The star borders and little stars are from PTI's border die.  The sentiment is from star prints.  I totally feel like stamping today but instead I have to go to work and then sit through a long and boring PTO meeting.  Joy.  Maybe this weekend.

4 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I really like all the stars! It adds a creative twist to your card, love the star borders too!!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Brilliant job!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very crative to use the stars as leaves.

pamela said...

Oohhhhh you're making me want the star print stamp set! I love the sentiments from there ♥ And the little stars are adorable! I didn't like the star border die at first, but bought it used and I love it!