Thursday, January 05, 2012

Stitches and Swirls

P1060778
Hi there blog friends!   I have been making the effort to post more consistantly but I wanted to give you a heads up that I am going to be MIA for the next few days.  However I should have a new post up next Sunday or Monday.  I was a card making machine a few days ago so I still have blog fodder for the next week or two.  Today I have a CAS card using Stitches and Swirls.  I wanted that set so bad and then I won it at the blog hop!  Yay for that!  Free stuff.  Layout and technique are really simple.  Stamped in versamark and embossed with white.  Added some velvet ribbon and some pp (not sure who its by).  That's all there is to it!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Great job on this card. I love that set, and how nice for you that you won it! Have a good trip.

Michelle Philippi said...

I love this set too actually...and I got it....but there it sits...in the box. And I don't emboss so whatever I do with it will pale in comparison to this. Love that white embossing...on blue...so country French Americanaish.

Have a great weekend!

Juanita B said...

I LOVE the way the embossing powder makes thinks look, again it'
s the dimension. You are very talented and TFS your gift with us.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. And, thank you for sending me your blog information because it was a wonderful experience to look around. I am in awe of how different you made the WMS House stamp look with each card. Again, TFS.

Juanita in OHIO