Monday, January 02, 2012

More Colorblocking Fun

A few more Colorblocked cards. If you are interested in the technique check out Maile Belle's blog which is where I came upon the idea. P1060788
All of these are basically variations on the same theme.  For the actual die cut I pasted the cardstock on some very flimsy stock as my Cuttlebug can not handle two layers of PTI card.  I used some stickles on these and the stamps are from Inside Out Thank You.  All will be used for my Christmas thank yous.
P1060787 P1060786

5 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Great thank you cards. The colors are so bright & cheerful.

Stephanie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Kathy Mc said...

Love your color blocking, especially with such bright color choices. Great cards!

Leigh said...

Oh, how fun! What great cards, Derby!

Juanita B said...

You have taken "color blocking" to a new level with the butterflies, I LOVE everything about these cards. TFS.