Monday, January 30, 2012

Stitches and Swirls Thank You

P1060802
Good Morning blog friends! I have a quick little card for you today.   I was trying to use up some of the many vellum strips I have left over from making my SIL's baby shower invites.  Pretty simple to do the only thing that may need explanation is the leaf die cut.  I covered the cardstock with scor tape and then glitter and then I die cut it.  Works pretty well, but it does stick the die a bit.  Thanks for stopping in!
P1060803

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so pretty--and how clever is that die cut glitter strip. I will pin this, and try it when I am feeling extremely brave.

Stephanie said...

Michele......I love it!!! You are really tempting me with this set!

Amy Kolling said...

Gosh stitches and swirls looks fantastic stamped on the kraft with EE ink!!! BEautiful!!!