Tuesday, January 03, 2012

More Thank Yous

Good morning friends. A few more thank yous left over from my color blocking fun. P1060785
The first card uses the negative image.   After I cut the butterflies I trimmed it up to match up with the card front.  I added a sheer ribbon, sentiment stamp, and some stickles.  The die and the sentiment stamp are both PTI.
P1060784
And here is a little something using the positive image.  More stickles, some bling, a button and a little ribbon.  Trail is hand drawn and sentiment is from PTI Inside and Out Thank you.  Thanks for stopping in today!

5 comments:

BethieJ said...

Michele how CUTE are these! I LOVE the bright cheery colors and butterflies!!! Nice job!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Marybeth said...

These thank you cards are so cute and have such nice detail!

Jen Adcock said...

How pretty! You are really super at this color blocking stuff. It looks so very effective.

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely cards. the colorblok butterfly is awesome. Love the stickels around it's wings with the rhinestones.

Mara Campbell said...

So pretty!!! I like how you added a touch of glitter to the butterfly wings.